Students and parents should visit the Registrarís office as soon as possible after they move into the district. The registrar or counselor will write to the school district from which the child is transferring to request the childís records. Proof of age and immunization along with guardianship or custody papers and proof of residency are required at the time of registration.
To register your child for school, please bring proper identification and the following information with you:
- Birth Certificate for child
- Up to date immunization records
- Proof of residency within the North Warren School District
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- Last report card/transcript (if applicable)
Call the District Office at 494-3015, Ext. 760 to schedule an appointment.